Monday, June 18, 2007

Bpork

In case there's anyone amongst you who doesn't share my Bjork-fetish....this video is to educate you. This video is actually pretty close to my vision of what heaven would look like. Except that I'd be the one playing the dope-as-shit ReacTable (the wacky synth instrument with space-agey blocks that she's been touring with). If a weird perverted genie popped up and offered to let me sleep with just one person in the whole wide world, I'd pick Bjork in a heartbeat. This isn't some obscure person who I'm bringing to your attention, doing everyone a service by getting word out there. Nope, but damn it, I just love Bjork. And saying Bjork. Bjork Bjork Bjork.






Why is Paul McCartney just hanging out on stage, nodding in approval? Why is he there? This fascinates me.

No comments: