Friday, August 3, 2007

How to exploit nature betterly

This is already a well established fact, but celebutards are stupid. Why do these talentless whores get boring pets like hairless dog-rats, or biting monkeys? If I had money like that and I wanted a pet that reached absurd levels of cuteness, then I would try to get:

1. A pangolin.





2. a Pudu, the smallest species of deer ever.



3. A sentient, transsexual trash heap (I'm not joking. One episode of Fraggle Rock the trash heap changed from a woman to a man. This confused the Fraggles).



4. A Kurt Russell.





But then again the only reason celebrities get pets is to have "unique" fashion accessories. I think that fashion is a force more dangerous than landmines. A fashion mentality is the ultimate expression of wasteful capitalism - wanting and valuing things based merely on their newness and rarity. This mindset has taken over technology, politics, music...is it a stretch to say that Project Runway should inspire as much loathing as Project: Manhattan?

4 comments:

Cat said...

*Sigh*, I suppose so. But only if you tell me why "kafir" is one of your interests. You look good as Bob Saget, though.

Brian said...

I've got a few upcoming posts designed to detail the role of various fermentable yeasts in my life...first beer brewing, then kefir.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian noticed you have spoken about me on your blog(Sky Bliss) would you contact me at mrskybliss@gmail.com to discuss the removal of references to me from your blog.

Many thanks

Sky

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your views and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Murk